Friday 28 March 2014

Q5) How did you attract/address your audience?

In my Front cover I attracted/addressed my audience my audience through colours, pictures and style of language. In order to find out if I really attracted/addressed my audience I did a small questionnaire;

1)Can you tell the genre of the magazine I have produced?
2)Does my front cover, contents page and double page spread look conventional?
3)Do you think I have represented my audience through my design?, if so how?
4)What has appealed to you the most?
5)What is a good factor about my magazine?
6)Would you buy the magazine
7)How do you think I can improve it?

These questions allowed me to understand if I did attract or address my audience and from the feedback I know that I have because I got positive feedback on my house of style colour scheme and design. However I was told to improve on the models clothing which I agree with because it's very simple and not appealing.

I also attracted my audience by giving a free nail varnish "USP" because this represents my young audience as they're quite fashionable. This also makes the magazine expensive.



Part one of my audience feedback by nusuribibi on GoAnimate


Part 2 of my audience feedback by nusuribibi on GoAnimate

No comments:

Post a Comment